lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2015

The texts about the problems faced and techniques applied by Yovanna Ramos

The texts about the problems faced and techniques applied


At the beggining I used the Oblique techniques becouse I found the best way to translate the text, because there are many forms to write the ideas from Spanish into English, in different parts I used Transportation due to some gramatical structures change in English.   Modulation  can allow me change parts of the body  in the point of view without altering the meaning; in some cases I used compensation, looking for the meaning and for this reason I had to change some words and get the idea.

One of the problems I had, was to know how to use the correct words, and using the grammar structures without altering the meaning, in some cases, known how express the idea in the other language, because I don’t have this experience from English culture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario